“Hotel stay”

Best Western Williamsport Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Williamsport
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Have stayed in other hotels in the area. This hotel was much cleaner and quieter. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast provided was good. Convenient to have a chain resteraunt next to the hotel. Location of the hotel was good and easy to find. Hotel staff were courteous and helpful

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I have to start out by talking about the front desk & breakfast cafe staff..THEY ARE OUTSTANDING!! This really is hospitality at its best! They are friendly, accommodating and very helpful. Linda in the breakfast cafe goes above and beyond to assist, she truly is what great customer service is all about. So much so that when we tried to tip her personality at the end of our 3 night stay she wouldn't even take it and we were forced to put it in the tip jar. She interacted with all in the cafe asking then about their previous day and would give suggestions on other things to do in Williamsport. The hotel itself is nothing to write home about, it's more of a motel, so kinda over priced for what you get. The rooms are an ok size, we got a king with a sofa bed so we could have more space. Wasn't too impressed with the cleaning staff though, every time we came back to the room it smelled of smoke and the tv was on a different channel we left it on. Beds are really comfortable and the breakfast is filling (eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, cereals, breads). Would stay here again but would buy the room from priceline again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank GoogleBrit
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that everyone on our staff made you feel welcome. Thank you for bringing your housekeeping concerns to our attention as well. We will make sure to address this with our staff to provide a better experience for you in the future. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is my third visit in exactly a year. During each of the first two stays, there were some different concerns I noted on tripadvisor - under my same user name. In both instances, the management reached out to me to discuss those elements. In exactly one year, those situations were addressed and resolved. It is certainly the exception to the rule when one speaks out about one issue or another and the company/business agrees and fixes those consumer concerns. In addition to this historical information, there were really no issues to report on this visit. Upon check-in and upon visiting the dining room for the hot breakfast, I was recognized by face. The front office knew what group of rooms my traveling party and I had been in. The dining room staff - a special 'shout out' to Linda - remembered when and why I was back in Williamsport for the current trip. This is not something one would expect from your average run-of-the-mill property, or even a high end property. The next time I am in Williamsport, I will be staying at the Best Western - a place where everyone knows your face - and that you are coming back. A little PS to Linda, a special pin from tripadvisor for exemplary service is coming your way. Wear your tripadvisor badge and name tag with pride. You deserve to be recognized.

Room Tip: We chose rooms on the first floor since dad is 85. It appears that the hand rails have been replace...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad we were able to resolve your previous issues we take all our guest feedback to improve everyone's experience with us. We also want everyone to feel like part of our family. I am glad to hear that the front desk and Linda were able to do that. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Thanks again

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very friendly and courteous front desk personnel to start with. The room was clean - bathroom very clean, bed very comfortable and we love the microwave and fridge at all BW's. We joined BW Rewards program because we have found that we can always count on the comfort and cleanliness of the room whenever we stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we always enjoy hearing about our guests stays. I am happy to hear that you found everything to be clean and everyone to be friendly. We take great pride in our service and cleanliness. We can't wait to see you next time you are in Williamsport.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stay here every week for business. I like it because I can back my truck right up to my door to my room. the breakfast starts at 5 am and has I nice spread. the hotel staff and espiscally the manager are very helpful for all of your needs big or small.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you for writing a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our convenient parking and great breakfast. As a company we take great pride in making sure that our guests feel at home and comfortable and I am glad we have done that for you. We look forward to seeing you again this week! Thank you again for the review.

Thanks so much,

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Stayed one night with my spouse and our dog. Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Our room was not very large but fine for a short stay. The heating unit was quiet and kept the room at a comfortable, constant temp. The hot breakfast was fine. Coffee was good. Lots of chain places within walking distance or a 5 minute drive for dinner. Front desk staff and the woman taking care of the breakfast room were friendly and helpful. Outside pool only. Nothing fancy but good value. Jim.

Room Tip: Parking is easier at the back.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Nicole I, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We take great pride in making sure all our rooms are clean and comfortable for our two and four legged guests. We hope you stop by again the next time you are in Williamsport.

Thanks again

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The stay was short but very nice. The room was warm and the bed was especially comfortable. Having the restaurant close by was very convenient and the food was good. The staff made sure that we were close to our friends who we were visiting. It was a very enjoyable stay and I would come back again. We were not sure since we had such a bad experience at the Best Western in Myrtle Beach., S. C. 3 years ago.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for giving Best Western another chance I am very happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience. We recently changed to pillowtop mattresses and I am glad that you had a comfortable night's sleep and an enjoyable dinner at TGI Fridays. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Williamsport.

Many Thanks,