Best Western Williamsport Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Williamsport)
Ridgemont Motel(South Williamsport)
View Hotel
All reviewstgi fridayssausageroom was cleanolive gardenin townbagelsenjoyed our stayconvenient locationfree breakfastnice breakfastlittle league world serieshot breakfastoutdoor poolwalking distancepleasant staffhotel is locatedchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Our AAA rate was very good here. The property is under a lot of construction, so I give it some slack in my comments.

Best feature is that it is connected to a TGIF restaurant which, on a rainy evening, made dinner really convenient. Also, the staffer who checked us in was really friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

It is one of those 2-story motel type facilities where the doors to the rooms face outside, rather than an internal corridor. I have never liked the outside design. Our room was clean and well appointed but a bit tight. The bathroom door wouldn't open completely because it hit the corner of the bed.

There was a litany of small grievances that cause just detracted from my stay:

- The toilet seat wasn't properly bolted down and came off in the middle of the night
- there was mold on an English muffin at breakfast
- I had to go and find the desk clerk to check out in the morning
- containers of coffee mate at breakfast curdled in my cup
- one toaster was broken
- the waffle maker wasn't working either
- even the in-room coffee sugar/cream packages were missing stir sticks

They just don't seem to sweat the small stuff. For me, they need to in order to get a 4 or 5 rating.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank voyager075
iannarino, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

We use this hotel very often for our guests and employees to stay while in town. They have a great breakfast, curtious staff, FREE wi-fi, guest laundry area and TGI Friday's room service! It is close to everything, from a grocery store, restaurants, Rite Aid, dry cleaners, K-Mart, gas stations and more.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms have a little less foot traffic.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
iannarino, General Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

very satisfied with room only problem was W/the showerhead it had low pressure my wife has a hard time washimg her hair Had to bend down to use the tub faucet to wash her hair the breakfast was very nice .well stocked & organized Would recomend it to my freinds

Room Tip: get the rooms with the king beds really comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for completing the reviw regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Our experience was terrible. The place looks like it is falling apart. It must be a popular stop for truckers because you could here them arriving late at night and leave early in the morning. The worst was the bathroom! In the morning the toilet started leaking at the base every time you flushed it! Then the tub did not drain after showering. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
iannarino, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience

Reviewed April 6, 2012

This hotel was the worst stay in my life I paid more than a hundred dollars and I expected a clean nice welcoming room but I had a terrible smell from bathroom a couldn't even go in there there is many better hotels in town I DO NOT RECOMMEND anybody to this hotel especially for a hundred bucks this hotel does not deserve to have any brand name for what I've seen

Stayed: December 2011
iannarino, Manager at Best Western Williamsport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.