“Best Thai food in the area” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Thai

Thai Thai
Ranked #7 of 275 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
“Best Thai food in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my three children for a late lunch. The service was quick and they didn't mess up any of our orders. Two of us had the chicken pad Thai and it was great. Both of us left but a scrap on our plates. The lunch pricing was reasonable and fair.

1 Thank Wjpepe

“Get the duck”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Excellent food and service. The spicy duck is top notch, the green curry is also very good. My husband had the cheesecake for dessert and he said was "awesome".

• Visited December 2013
Vero
“Absolutely Incredible!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We never expected to have such a good dinner. We were traveling with a pet, so we did take-out. The spring rolls and Chicken Satay were to die for! A must do if you want Thai. Right on Main Street in Downtown Wilkes-Barre! Who would have guessed???

Visited September 2013
Pocono's
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had lunch there yesterday. I went based on the reviews posted here. I went with my girlfriend & were greeted at the door by a very pleasant lady at the front and were promptly seated. The atmosphere was very nice. Probably the best Asian themed space I've been in. After ordering, I blinked and our appetizer arrived. We got (I forget what it's called) rolls with shrimp & crab. It was delicious! Then our entrees arrived. My GF had Pad Thai & I had the seafood salad. Both were awesome.

• Visited August 2013
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was outstanding! Soups so good like a flavor explosion in your mouth. Wow! Duck salad healthy ,crisp, crunch, sweet, spicy...omg . Atmosphere was nice, clean and pretty peaceful music playing . Can't wait to go back!!! A true gem in the heart of Wilkes barre...who new?

• Visited July 2013