“Just okay”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Our last 2 visits here haven't been great. Service is great but the food has been lacking. Broccoli extremely over salted, bbq is large fatty chunks instead of the usual shredded/pulled style.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been to several Smokey Bones' in different states. This one is much better than some of the others. I went here by myself and found it to be quite good. After that I brought on two different occasions some colleagues from work.

Good service, good good, pleasant experience each time.

We had ribs, burger, and a sandwich, all were quite good. Would definitely return.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My husband and I were in the area for an evening and decided to try Smokey Bones. Wow! What a good meal. They specialize in meats like ribs and briskets as well as the sauces and rubs that accompany them. The side dishes are very good as well and not just your ordinary choices are offered.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Found Smokey Bones while in PA and decided to give it a try. Our waiter, Chris was outstanding; lots of knowledge, pleasant and full of energy! We started with the Smoked Wings, which are done their original rib rub, smoked, then fried and tossed in a Memphis style dry rub and drizzled with an awesome sweet glaze. I had a fruit/berry sangria (which Chris recommended) that was just yummy. Hubby had the Rib-Eye Steak, which was marinated in a mix of soy sauce, pineapple, brown sugar, and ginger. I had the Hickory Smoked Salmon, which was very tender. Would love to see Smokey Bones come to our part of the world.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped at this restaurant after a convention that we were attending in town. We read the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed as the beer and burgers we both ordered was very good and the sides were just as good. The service was a little slow, but that was due to the amount of people at the restaurant from the convention. Would definitely go back again next time we are Wilkes-Barre.