“The food and service was great but never go to eat in Opelika Al. This town is full of disgusting inbreds and me and my wife sat”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Logan's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Me and my wife go to the University of Auburn Al and about 7 miles out is Tiger Town which is an area that has lots of restaurants but it's also considered the town of Opelika since its closer to Opelika not Auburn. Don't get me wrong our waitress was great and food was awesome and that's not why I am on here. It's the inbred southern losers of Opelika is why I am On here. They were a table of 8 of them....an older couple which I thought were grand parents. A couple in their 30s 2 kids and another man in like his 40s which i thought could of been the brother of the guy in the couple who had the kids. First off these insulting unmannered hills have eyes creatures which look more inbred then anything started talking about my wife and me like we were monsters who order to much when we just ordered Logan's amazing 2 for 20 deal. Then the father of the 2 kids with his liquid courage said out loud we were gonna get heart attacks from eating and made fun of our huge brownie that came to our table after our meal ended. First off this nerd inbred southern joke of an existence with his beyond ugly wife which was probably his sister and his kids who looked like they could of been born with a arm sticking out of their heads didint look like they were all that either. So where they had room to judge I can't say but we went there like once a week for like the 2 years we have been down here but we will never go again. Due to the fact that I can't go and won't go to jail over some children of the korn
and their aids looking father. It his happened last night and I am still upset about it so I thought I would post. I pray this stupid family reads this and knows how close father came to getting injured in front of his family of cave goons. This happened on oct 19th 2012 at around 8:40 pm. Opelika Al is filled with disgusting inbreds and I thank god for my wife calming me down and if I hear one more condescending thing toward me and my wife by some local loser I will snap

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Go to Lone Star instead”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Terrible service, food is never prepped right. I've been there on several occasions ( only because my daughter likes the dessert) and have waited 45 minutes plus for my entre. Have seen waitresses totally lose it. food quality is poor and can get better beef at McDonalds.

• Visited September 2012
Lewiston, Maine
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We tried this restaurant out after traveling for 9 hours from Maine. It's basically like a Texas Roadhouse restaurant that we have in Maine. Food was okay, nothing to write home about. The sirloin I had was tough. My husband's rib-eye was more on the medium-well side than the medium that he asked for. The lobster was not Maine lobster, but it wasn't that bad. Just wish the tail was bigger in size and had more meat. Normally, I would have sent the steaks back, but it was about 7:45 pm by the time we got to dinner and we just wanted to get back to our hotel to relax.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, PA
“Average Steakhouse”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We keep trying and with all the coupons they offer it makes it sound so tempting. Once in a great while our family of 4 ALL get a good dinner. For the most part we order a sirlion steak, but there is always an issue with someone's steak. I have to admit, I could make a meal on the hot sweet rolls drenched in butter along with the peanuts. So I would say, like most places, you may get a good steak. They have some great early bird specials, which makes an average steak easier to swallow. They do try to accomodate you, so if you don't like something, bring it to the server's attention. Although, my wife had 3 steaks once and ended up leaving all of them. My rating would be 2.5 not a full 3.

• Visited May 2012
DC
“Meh. So So steak.”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Steak was okay. service was great though. may go back and try the ribs. big selection of sides and the bread was warm and good. still not a huge fan of throwing peanut shells on the floor. but if you like that then you will enjoy this place.

Visited April 2012