“Skip This Place”

Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Four of us went there for dinner at 3PM on Saturday. The service was extremely slow, and the food was not that great. Twice we had to ask for a clean glass and more to drink. The waiter seemed disinterested in us.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Although there are so many nearby steakhouses, my husband and I always choose to dine at LoneStar. The service is always great, and we usually either ask to sit with Alison or Calin. From the time we sit down to the time we leave they have us laughing out of our seats, and that is what makes our dining experience! We really appreciate the fact that they talk to us like we are real people and not just another table paying for their services.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

a coworker and i were here having dinner one tuesday nite while working out of town. The place couldnt have been any deader there was maybe four tables including us and the waitress brought over our check several times while we were there as if to rush us out of the place. i asked if i could have another beer and the waitress said no her manager cut us off and we had to leave. We werent even being loud we were just sitting in a booth talkin and she slipped the check on the table as she walked by and return and asked if we were ready to pay. It was only eight oclock so it wasnt late or anything she just basically said we had to leave. Ive never been "cut off" before, especially sober at eight oclock nontheless.Ill never eat in a lone star steakhouse again

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I've come here before many times and had pretty good food/service. I don't know what happened but this place is going downhill....fast.

I should've known better than to even walk in the door of this place since as soon as I pulled in the parking lot on a Sunday evening at 7pm the place was dark (outisde--the red neon "Lonestar" sign was unlit and there was no outside lighting at all). I even called from the parking lot to verify they were open!

My friend and I went inside (we were celebrating her birthday) and the place was dead. Maybe 5 to 7 tables filled at best. We got an annoyed look from the waiter who had to seat us (God forbid we pull him away from socializing with other employees). The waiter came over promptly and we ordered margaritas (I ordered Peach, my friend ordered Pomegrante). Her margarita came out yellow (since when is Pomegrante yellow?????) and both of ours were so sour we could not taste the peach or pomegrante. When we said something the waiter just brought us over a 1/4 shot of tequila each to add to our drinks. Sorry buddy--not going to make it any less sour...

I ordered the 6 oz sirloin with ribs combo. The waiter informed me that they were out of 6 oz but could substitute an 8 oz for $2 more. REALLY???? It's not the customers fault you are out of steak! Whatever--I agree and place my order. My friend orders just an 8 oz sirloin. When our food comes out, hers is actually smaller than mine! She asks for A1 sauce and I ask for more water but the waiter goes over to another table and conversates for over 5 minutes. He disappears and about 3 or so minutes later a manager wisps by--he asked us as he was walking past our table, "is everything ok folks?"--um, NO! We ask him for the A1 sauce which he brings. Another 5 minutes later we ask another waitress to find our waiter so that we could get refills. He comes by and apologizes and says he asked another waitress to get them and she didn't. ??????--I don't know what he was so busy doing as by this time there was a grand total of 3 to 4 tables of people and I counted at least 2 waitresses and 2 waiters. The quality of food was just ok. The steaks were kind of bland and my friend's steak was practically burnt. The ribs were very salty. We did order the Texas Rose appetizer and thankfully, that was actually pretty good. My friend had them take her margarita off the bill--it was just undrinkable. I should've as well as I only drank maybe 1/4 of mine.

This was the most disappointing birthday dinner EVER. I forgot to mention the one inch of dust that was on the baseboards of the wall in the dining area (I actually took a pic of it)--disgusting. We used to come here often--unfortunately we will now take our business elsewhere.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

On a recent Friday night visit I was shocked at the lack of cars in the parking lot of this Lone Star. It was 7 PM and friends suggested we meet there.

- Service was uneven at best - the wait staff would be attentive for a while and then disappear for long periods of time
- Food was mediocre -
the steak was cooked as ordered but it was a tough piece of beef
the shrimp were overcooked and ended up being dry
the fries were not hot enough to melt the cheese and bacon to make them totally appetizing
the food had been left under the lights for far too long in the kitchen and therefore was lukewarm when it was presented to us
- The men's bathroom was repulsive

I passed just a few days ago on another visit to the area and found the parking lot to be empty on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.

I am afraid the management needs to be changed in order for this restaurant to survive