“Nice Casual Dining Experience”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I go here often and always order the steak. I like it medium rare and have to order rare to get it med rare.

Last trip, the ribs were overdone and we had to send them back.

Overall a nice dining experience.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We had great service from our waitress, and the food was perfectly cooked. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Whether it's the wrong thing or an overcooked steak, they seem to mess up here more than any other restaurant in the immediate area. I guess the upside is that they do it so often that they routinely send a manager to every table, and you seldom pay for the whole check, I've personally given up on the place and go to other places where I can enjoy getting what I order the way I ordered it (the only place worse for messing up is Logan's Roadhouse).

Reviewed January 30, 2012

On a weekend night there was a short wait to dine at a table but since we were pressed for time we opted for a quick soda & appetizers. We witnessed the bar servers giving a quick rinse by hand to emply glasses in a sink filled with water and putting the wet glasses into a frig or freezer. As patrons approached the bar for drinks, they were served their drinks in those glasses! Appetizers ordered were the sampler, which was ok if you're starving, and the spinach dip which was unexpectedly spicy with chips that were very greasy. We did not observe a single server who's clothing didn't appear disheveled. The smell of bar area nauseatingly stunk of old beer. Nothing seemed clean, or appetizing. Y'all need a health dept. inspection asap. .

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Really great place. Very good bargain! The steaks are excellent and cooked as requested. I have found it to be a very nice restaurant and the prices to be quite reasonable.