stayed at best western on wildflower in wilkes barre pa. on our way to Florida. It was a beautiful place, everyone helpful, beautiful breakfast, will go back there again. A very good experience. We wanted to be near the casino there so we chose this hotel just by checking websites. The pictures looked great and it was fall so we thought it would be a good stop. The place is lovely surrounded by trees and gardens. The hotel lobby is beautiful and a very nice restaurant was there for breakfast. Complete with cloth tablecloths, the breakfast looked very nice and it was hot, and service was wonderful and attentive. It turned out to be high light of trip as Mohegen sun casino was dark and smokey and food terrible, so this hotel was the bright spot for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with two restaurants on premises. Bistro & Lounge with outdoor seating. A hearty hot breakfast buffet included with every room. Large indoor pool, spa & sauna. Complimentary Business center, Wi-Fi, Fax & copy service, Iron & ironing board, Hair Dryer and Courtesy Airport & Casino shuttle. Meeting & Banquet rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus East Mountain Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Best Western Plus East Mountain Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wilkes Barre