My favorite part about staying at this hotel was the pool/whirlpool. It was was amazing...not crowded at all, there was even a lifeguard on duty. There is also a very nice sauna. The AC in our room was really cool, the room was spacious and clean. The hotel's location was excellent, drive up onto a hill - few mins from restaurants and shops in wilkes-barre and about 20 mins from the pocono race track. The included breakfast buffet was nice, variety of choices - eggs, sausage or bacon, hash browns, fruit, cereal, yogurt, danish, juices/coffee.
The staff were okay - checking in the person wasn't overly friendly and the night staff seemed a little annoyed when I requested another blanket (the blankets are kind of thin) and took almost 40 mins to have one brought up. Other than that everything was great, I would stay here again and recommend it to others looking for a place to stay in Wilkes-Barre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with two restaurants on premises. Bistro & Lounge with outdoor seating. A hearty hot breakfast buffet included with every room. Large indoor pool, spa & sauna. Complimentary Business center, Wi-Fi, Fax & copy service, Iron & ironing board, Hair Dryer and Courtesy Airport & Casino shuttle. Meeting & Banquet rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre East Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus East Mountain Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus East Mountain Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Best Western Wilkes Barre