Hotel was clean and my room was very comfortable. It was situated in a good area, walking to a nice circle with some local shops and things (altho the whole town seems to close at 6pm...). When I was there the lobby was being renovated, so it was not too pretty, but once it's done it'll be nice. The fitness room was good with adjustable weights and a weight machine along with the typical cardio items, so that's a big plus for me. I didn't eat the breakfast myself, but from the looks (and my colleagues) it is better than the typical hotel continental breakfast (it was HOT and had a lot of variety day to day... not just runny eggs like other hotels). Overall you could tell the ownership take great pride in this hotel and although it isn't the newest or shiniest property I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this full-service Hotel, located next to the F.M. Kirby Center and few blocks from Wilkes University and King's College. Well appointed rooms feature flat screen TV's, free wireless high-speed internet access and spa-like pillow top mattresses. With banquet ball rooms accommodating up to 2000 people, this is the perfect place to celebrate. A free hot breakfast buffet is served every morning to our guests in our own restaurant Oyster. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western PLUS Genetti Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Genetti Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Best Western Wilkes-Barre
- Wilkes-Barre Best Western