“Gambling and Eating”
Review of Mohegan Sun Pocono

Mohegan Sun Pocono
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stopped here on way home on Route 81 - easy off and on. Sufficient amount of slot machines - four of us - one winner, three losers. Saturday dinner buffet with prime rib was very good - nice assortment of food,

2  Thank dadscat
MoheganSun_PA, Manager at Mohegan Sun Pocono, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Hi dadscat, thanks for taking the time to write a review following your stay - glad to hear you enjoyed the prime rib! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was recently a guest over night in the new Hotel...which was very simple but elegant and very high tech.The Valet and Concierge were amazingly polite and helpful...The casino however leaves you a bit bewildered...Not only was it dingy but the help was dingy also...The drink girls were in trashy dress with rattled looking hair and attire...Not big at having to look at a zebra bra while trying to get a drink...Hair was messy and unkept and attire with runs in panty hose...Not to mention that the casino pays out NOTHING...not even a bit to play back with...I had heard that if they didn't pay out so much they had to pay a fine to the state...I guess the fine is the lesser of two evils and the food is very expensive and not worth any of it...Live and Learn

3  Thank Cynthia F
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great sound at the venue, friendly staff(not-so-friendly in other sections of the casino though), nice venue overall but the chairs are weird. They use hotel chairs and remove them after the show. They need to get some real seating.

1  Thank hauntingsummer

Hi thisfridaythe13th, thanks for taking the time to write a review - we appreciate your feedback. Thanks for staying with us, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My recent experience staying at the hotel was incredible. The Valet staff as well as the Concierge were very welcoming and helpful. Both days and night these gentlemen were kind, polite, respectable and insisted on opening doors for us and continually assisting with our luggage I give the hotel 5 stars. Beautiful,classy and very clean.(Loved the fire pit) But as for the casino part I am very disappointed. They have introduced a few new games... but only offer one maybe two of these throughout the casino so i felt as if i was forced to play something I didnt want to. I personally like some of the new games and didnt get a chance to play as they were always full. And the waitresses.. there uniforms are trashy I saw many colored/ pattern bras and more cleavage then I would like. Many were sloppy, runs in their stockings, hair a mess, just looking frazzled. Oh and took a good chunk of money quick... if your not gonna pay out atleast keep me even so I can keep playing...

4  Thank Stephanie F
Reviewed March 16, 2014

It wasnot as smoky as other reviewers have said. But the lack of winning anything was certainly true. We win more at our local casino. All food was way overpriced. Lack of free soda disapointing.

2  Thank lightygirl