“Its a Casino”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Its a Casino”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Its a lot of fun especially on the weekends or holidays! The party on the patio in the summer is lots of fun with a different tribute band every week. Lots of restaurants and shops to browse and many slots and tables.

Visited October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kulpmont, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Mohegan Sun @ Wikles-Barre, PA has the best Buffet in the Area. The food is very good & a big selection of Fresh items. The price is around $16.00 & with a $5.00 comp / coupon, it's a great buy! The Slots are also loose at this Casino.

1 Thank Revel52946
Wilton, Maine
“Casino”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Love to play the slots. It's a smaller casino than Connecticut .Clean fun great for when the weather is not great.

Ocala, FL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Pleasant, not too big, very enjoyable!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

First time to this Casino. We were pleasantly surprised to find it not too big, music not too loud and the staff well informed and very helpful. We thought the buffet was reasonably priced, excellent food and our dining experience relaxing.

Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Management”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I had a problem with a drunk girl one night seated next to meat a poker machine, so I asked a security guard for a manager, who eventually came and was complete useless. The manager gave me a hard time and did nothing allowed her to be rude, loud and obnoxious, finally when her boyfriend started using obscene language and threatening statements, they removed them but not for 40 minutes.Then I realized the security guard new them both, the manager never apologize to me and gave me this look of disapproval .So I told him he was as rude as the people he just throw out and he told me that I could write a letter to the corporate offices but the would care as much as he did " And I don't care what you think".

Visited July 2012