“I like their food, atmosphere, but won't go back because of being rushed.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #40 of 294 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed April 22, 2012

They offer great meals at great prices...and it's a nice place to take your family for a nice meal. That being said I had two bad experiences there with the help but the last time was my last...I like the menu and the atmosphere but the last two times I was there the waiter practically stood at my table and kept asking every 5 minutes, 'Can I get you a carry out bag?" After telling him I was still eating he returned again, my mouth full, and asked if I was ready yet? Really? My family and I eat out once a week so when we go out..we like to sit down and enjoy our food..maybe an hour or an hour and a half..but this day in particular we were in and out with our dinner for five in less than 50 minutes. It was odd..and bothered me so much we haven't been back since. I think the waiter must only have a few tables - to get tips and perhaps that is why he was rushing us. His loss..we were so annoyed we left under a 15% tip. If he had just let me finish my sandwich, which I was clearly eating,,,,he would have received at least 20% ...sorry. Won't be returning for a long time.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Good burgers and wraps. Like their fries. Friendly and quick service. Good ambience. We go there to hang out. Nice feel.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Love the Jalepeno Coins - but on more than one occasion my food has been cold or I did not get what I ordered. Cold fries are not my idea of good service. Although, Red Robin strives for excellence in customer service - I do appreciate that they call you to see what they can do better.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Overpriced for.vergers not alotbof options but its ok wwhen u.hungry n want.a quick fix

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My family and I stopped for lunch on our way to New York. It was clean and the service was prompt. Unfortunately the prices were a bit steep for a lunch menu so my wife and I ordered off the children's menu. The food was good and there was a nice atmosphere. It was worth the stop.