“not bad”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #41 of 284 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Overpriced for.vergers not alotbof options but its ok wwhen u.hungry n want.a quick fix

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My family and I stopped for lunch on our way to New York. It was clean and the service was prompt. Unfortunately the prices were a bit steep for a lunch menu so my wife and I ordered off the children's menu. The food was good and there was a nice atmosphere. It was worth the stop.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Stayed at the nearby hotel and just wanted to walk somewhere for a hamburger. Burger was great, but fries were lukewarm, so I sent them back. When they finally arrived, "fresh from the fryer" (shouldn't all fries in a place like this be fresh from the fryer), the burger was finished. Meanwhile the cole slaw delivered with the burger was actually frozen, clearly indicating it had been plated up earlier and put in storage. It was replaced with lukewarm cole slaw :-(

To top it off, the lights over the tables in the bar area blink, making it very distracting while trying to read my newspaper. They were nice about moving me to another table, but they all are blinking. The hostess knew it and offered to put a napkin over the light, which promptly killed most of the available light for reading. Looks like some type of low voltage lighting system and probably only need an electrician to change the power supply.

The waitress (young enough to be my grand daughter) kept referring to me as "sweetie" - needs better training.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

First time at Red Robin, had never heard of it before.. It was a day when I really wanted a good, good burger and didn't want to be disappointed. The burger was one of the best I have ever had, Fabulous. Wonderful cocktails and cold beer, as well. Awesome on a hot day. Our server, Kyle, was also great, he had a great personality and was very helpful and attentive. We were chatting about this being our first time at a Red Robin, so he was very informative

6  Thank Holly154981
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I had the grilled chicken burger with fries and the speckled lemonade. There wasn't anything special about it and I was upset that they made the lemonade from mixes. I would go again If I'm around but it's nothing to write home about!