“Slowest Service in the World!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #112 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was very Dismayed with service at Red Lobster. My waitress, Katelyn took so long bringing out food that we fell asleep. It was a waste of my time and money!!!

She seemed to only pick-up speed when a family of 10 entered. That was the last straw for me. I guess we weren't good enough for her to service!!

1  Thank Rashida G

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Always a good meal. Friendly staff. Only complaint is that I like an item on a summer menu that isn't always offered.

1  Thank Justwantedtomention
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Kids love the lobster tank in the lobby. Food is good, service is always good. The fondue is wonderful as are the snow crab legs. Their cheesecake is some of the best in the Wilkes Barre area.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I came into town with a co-worker for several days. We decided to eat at Red Lobster. It was rather busy.....so we sat at the bar. Melissa was our waitress and she did an amazing job. Very cute..very natural...upbeat and smiled alot. The food was good but the wait staff made the meal. Thank you Abby and Melissa for making a couple of hard working gas well workers feel at home.

1  Thank Aaron G
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is the place to have seafood. Love the lobster. Good place to eat if you're a seafood eater.

1  Thank Robmos70