“Excellent food at a good price!”
Review of Bottlenecks

Bottlenecks
Ranked #117 of 293 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Before attending a show at the Kirby Center, my wife and I had dinner at Bottlenecks in Wilkes-Barre. This was our second visit to this restaurant. I ordered the crab stuffed sirloin, and she ordered a sirloin. My dinner was $13.95, and included two sides. I chose a baked potato and onion rings. (See the photo I uploaded.) We were both extremely pleased with the quality of the food, and we felt the meals were a good value. I am not a steak lover, but I truly loved this dish. The steak was seasoned very well, and it was done perfectly. (It takes a lot for me to rave over a steak.) The server was not overly friendly, but the food was so good that this restaurant deserves 5 stars. Plan to arrive early to get a booth overlooking the street for extra atmosphere.