“Strike 2” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Blakeslee, Pennsylvania
“Strike 2”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a 7 o'clock reservation last night and as we entered there were very very few customers. Or waiting for dinner we had a drink at the bar and the bartender and the manager seem more interested in texting than customers. What is featured as an upscale restaurant the music seemed more appropriate to an adult disco. Finishing the drinks we left and went to café Toscana on the Square. Wow what a great treat.

Visited January 2014

Paris, France
“How can we call that a French restaurant ???? ;-(((((”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

is a tourist trap ! Don t go ! I m french and I m very shameful ! is ABSOLUTELY NOT a French restaurant> We can eat the same food everywhere in the valley for a best price !! Where is Isabelle Gonsales ??? After 2 months she..... left ! Why ?????? I m never spend 75$ again !!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Taylor, Pennsylvania, United States
“New Year's Eve dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Disappointment on New Year's Eve: We arrived for dinner and was told there was a special menu that cost $75.00 per person. When we made the reservation we specifically asked if there were specials for the evening and we were told NO. We had a very limited menu to choose from, which was not on the regular menu. In addition to the cost we had to pay for all drinks including coffee. We expected to pay a little more for the occasion of New Year's but our total party was surprised at the quantity and quality of the food. It was a total ripoff. Yes, we could have left but on New Year's Eve with a party of 6, where do you go for a good meal, obviously not Southside Bistro.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Clara M
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“New Restraunt Choice for Us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Food was excellent for the four dishes we ordered. French Onion Soup, the Bread, Hamburgers, Fries, and Service was Awesome. I had the duck and it was the best I ever had. I order duck everywhere I go. I travel a lot and duck is my favorite. The staff was friendly and courteous.
I wish them luck on their new enterprise and we will definitely be back.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mike0567
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Two strikes, your out”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

I first visited this restaurant for dinner with a friend who lives near Wilkes-Barre about two weeks after they opened. Both the service and the food was horrible, but I chalked it up to being newly opened. Waited an hour and a half for our food and then were served the wrong meal. Tried it again last week, this time for lunch, and was again disappointed. Although there were only a few tables in the place, we still waited over an hour for our lunch. The waiter had no idea what he was doing, and couldn't answer any questions about the menu. My salad was wilted and flavorless and my husbands sandwich, also lacked any flavor. We shared a French onion soup, and that was good, but the rest of the experience was not. Our lunch bill was nearly $40 for very poor quality food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles