“never again”

Dining options: Late Night
Pittston, Pa
“never again”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Service was terrible; the waitress forgot to order one of our kid's meals Then four of the menu items my son picked out, they were out of. We were so dissapointed .

Visited June 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I work there now”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Love it. The food is the best ever. the prices are great. It's the best sports bar I worked at in my life. Our sanitation is legit so Eff what you have to say. Our chicken is properly cooked by me! And our sanitation is outstanding. The only reason we didn't get 100% on our health regulation was because we had a tiny bit of grease on the floor from the night before for wing night. If you haven't tried it out, give it a chance. You won't regret it.

1 Thank kriss31794
Central PA
“Are we talking about the same place?”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I don't know what everyone else is taking about but I've loved every time I've been to the chicken coop. I've been going for over ten years and the wings are to die for. Their sauces are spectacular and they are always cooked perfectly. The new location (at 165 n wilkes-barre blvd) is pretty awesome. I'm going there tonight.

2 Thank dac252
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting food no matter where they are at I guess.”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

The wing platter tastes like a chemical was put on it and the sauce is truly lacking. It is a nice place to hear music at but as for food, it is sorely lacking.

Visited November 2011
Wilkes Barre
“Food and Service were good”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good sandwiches, good service We have been there several times and have always liked it

• Visited November 2011