“Ehhhh....”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Wyoming, Pennsylvania
“Ehhhh....”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I usually enjoy this place, but I'm beginning to have questions....

My sons Mac and cheese was gross. Tasted like watery pasta. Blah!

Waitress disappeared for long periods of time. I had to wait too long for drink refills

Southwestern rice was tasteless. Yuk!

Hot pretzel appetizer was great. Yum!

My wife loved the shrimp tacos.

What bothers me the most is having to drive at high speeds on the way home to make it to the bathroom. If I was in Tijuana, I would expect it. Not Wilkes Barre, Pa.

The place needs a good cleaning. This is a chain restaurant. Someone from corporate HQ needs to make a visit. It's a busy place, but I think it's been declining, quality wise.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank tpr73402016

“Disgusting”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This place is not sanitary at all. Its in dire need of a good cleaning. Grim and thick layers of dust covered light fixtures hanging over tables. I wanted to run out of there screaming!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank TNT317
“Bad.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this Chili's in the past,and it's been ok. This time was probably our last. It was busy,which I understand being a Saturday,but we didn't receive our appetizer for at least 25 min. Husband asked for steak well done,got medium rare,and his potatoes were hard. He was not happy,& it doesnt even take much to make him happy at a restaurant.The last beer he asked for,he never got. Had to deal with fat families on both sides of our flimsy booth kicking our booth with their legs the entire time. Took forever to get our check. We will not be returning.

1 Thank Dream39
Pennsylvania
“Not real Southwestern style”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

If that's what your looking for. Its a nice place but everything is sticky. The tables, the chairs, the floors when you walk you stick. Food is ok, but service is sssssslllloooowwwww.

Visited January 2013
Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania
“Good southwestern food”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

If you like southwestern food this a great place to go. Good alternative to a mexican restuarant. We go quite often and never have any problems. One of our favorites.

• Visited April 2012