“Fake italian”

Good for: Large groups
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Fake italian”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Please, chefs are trained in tuscany??? We are supposed to buy that nonesense? I'll stay home and eat my italian tv dinners!

1 Thank creees

Ontario, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We liked the offer of a wine tasting when we sat down (and we were seated very quickly) and we did order wine, although not the one we tasted. They should have a choice of half carafe for two people. We both love their salad and it was as good as it usually is. I ordered a dish of mussels, clams and shrimp over capellini in a marinara sauce. It came with angel hair instead. Other dishes stated angel hair. I ordered this one because it did not. I know it's strange but I really dislike angel hair. They said they would change it but all they had as a sub were small shells. By the time that came my husband had finished his meal. The marinara sauce over the shells was excellent. In fact I enjoyed the whole meal but the presentation of it had been ruined because all they did was scrape the seafood off the angel hair and then put it back onto the dish with the shells. There was still angel hair attached to the seafood.

• Visited January 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Hey, its a chain with good service.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

One of my favorites for lunch when shopping in area.

Sicklerville Nj
“Great company, great service, & great food!”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Can't say more the title. Nine of us went here for dinner. We were seated quickly service was great and the food was very good.

Connecticut
“Great Food, Great Staff!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We were so happy here! Food came out hot and fresh, waitresses were accommodating. Great price for all the food we had!

Visited August 2011