“Good food - Good service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #44 of 277 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Good food - Good service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I visited on July 3rd for lunch and it seemed a lot of people decided to go out to eat at the same time. The wait would have been over 30 minutes, so I sat at the bar for my meal. The bartender was great, she was very attentive and the food came out quickly and as ordered.

• Visited July 2013

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“I would go again.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Food is good but not perfect. It took too long to get seated and the place had quite a few empty seats at the time. The waitress was ok. All in all I would go again.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Steakhouse with no steak.???”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

June 18th, three of us went to the Outback Steakhouse for lunch. The waitress came with our menus and informed us that they were out of steaks. No sirloin at all because they had a very busy weekend. We asked if prime rib was available and she said she would check. We waited 20minutes and she never returned. We left and went to another steakhouse.

A steakhouse with no steaks .......time to turn out the lights.

1 Thank Arlene S
Wyoming, Pennsylvania
“Maybe just a bad night”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I go here often. Service was really slow, but the restaurant was not very busy. We had to wait for long periods for drink refills. Salad came after dinner. Onion blossom came with no side plates. We had to ask for more sauce for the blossom. My wife's steak was undercooked, my Alice springs chicken was dry.
Manager did comp the salad and blossom for the tardiness, which was the right thing to do.
Maybe just a off night. But, it's the off nights thatt chase people away. We will try again.

1 Thank tpr73402016
Pennsylvania
“Horrible night”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Have been there many times and always go back. This latest trip was the worst. Ordered blooming onion, was so burnt and greasy could not eat it. Ceaser salad was excellent. Asked for bread, never got it. Waited 25 min for a soda. Ordered surf/turf lobster was amazing, steak dry burnt and baked potato was raw not cooked. Friend ordered lamb (a favorite of his at outback) was bleeding so bad, just horrible. Asparagus undercooked and mojito was pure sugar. Waitress was too busy sitting/talking with guests before attending to our needs. Dinner was comped. Place was so hot and uncomfortable. One of the worst experiences I have had at the outback!!