“hamburgers”

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #41 of 275 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hershey
“hamburgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband enjoyed his burger and fries. Until we got back to hotel and was violently ill. Not sure if it was from this, but sure seemed like it.

Visited March 2014

Liberty, New York
“Johnny Rockets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The staff is great, friendly and seem happy. This is the first time we've had breakfast a a Johnny Rockets and it was pretty good we went twice.

Visited February 2014
Groton, New York
“Good food & Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We ate breakfast here one morning, dinner one evening and even called for a take out of a couple brownie sundaes one night at 12:00 am.

The service that we had when we ate in the restaurant was very good, the service I got when I called down with the order was very slow. I called and ordered 2 brownie sundaes and was told 5 minutes and so I left the room because I figured it would take me that long to get there. I got there and they hadn't started them yet...which was fine I understood they were very busy...but the girl kept telling me they were being worked on and at one point I heard her say I give up I can't do this. A half our after I got down to the restaurant I got our sundaes.

• Visited February 2014
Montoursville. PA
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Chose this place to eat to use the coupon for the free breakfast sandwich offered with the players card. Nice service and very good sandwich. My husband had the BLT breakfast sandwich and said it was excellent.

Visited January 2014
pa
“Good Old Fashioned Hamburger Joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

The hamburgers and milkshakes are delicious. Service is so so, but the atmosphere is fun with old jukeboxes on the table and 50's decor. Even though it was busy, we didn't have to wait long to get seated.

Visited December 2013