“Beautiful”

Seven Tubs Natural Area
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Scenic trails...great hiking with beautiful scenery. Beware some of the trails can be a little bumpy, my five year old had to be extra cautious. Obey the 'No swimming' signs, very dangerous...staples in my head to prove it.

2  Thank Tiffany0325

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My kids (9 & 12) enjoyed this walk with me.

Took about two hours, due to many stops to explore.

Stream and waterfalls have carved an interesting gorge and 'tubs'

Not many other trails in this immediate area.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Nice area to hike with the family. They have some nice biking trails as well. I wish people wouldn't litter as much, but that seems to be normal around here (unfortunately).

2  Thank M D
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stopped by Seven Tubs while staying the night in Wilkes-Barre. It was easy to find, free, and the scenery was beautiful. I didn't know what to expect from the 'tubs', but they are basically a series of natural pools and riffles that cascade down the hilly terrain. It was quite busy and hot while we were there and several people were swimming and wading in the water. My only complaint about this attraction is the amount of litter that scattered the entire area. Perhaps it had to do with the timing of our visit (a few days after the 4th of July) but the place was trashed with everything from McDonald's bags and liquor bottles to socks and cigarette butts. Such a shame as it was a huge detraction from the natural beauty of the area.

5  Thank April R
Reviewed June 4, 2012

It's close to home and so beautiful to hike, fish or have a picnic with your family or just your significant other.

1  Thank KStrucke