In a word, this hotel is great value for the dollar, especially if you are traveling with 2 persons or more.
To be frank, I had no idea the hotel existed while surfing Tripadvisor at the restaurant in front of the entrance. Large spacious rooms, great open shower, fantastic hot tub. The breakfast, to be fair, was very average, but for the price it was a great deal overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all-suite property. We have full kitchens with a full refrigerator, microwave, dish washer, garbage disposal, stove(with oven), all of your utensils and pots and pans. It has a separate bedroom area and living room area. You can close off the door and have separate space. Our rooms are either 1 King Bed or 2 Double Beds with a pull out sofa. There is a dining room table as well as a work desk and DVD player in the living room. We have an indoor pool and hot tub, 24 Hour Fitness Center and a patio with BBQ grill. We are on the complex with TGI Friday's where you would receive a 10% discount. We also serve a hot complimentary breakfast 6:30-9:30am(10am on weekends)(omelets, waffles, sausage, bacon, yogurt, cereal, fruits, oatmeal etc). Our boardroom is 800 sq ft and it overlooks the valley with a large balcony. We are also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Host Inn All Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Host Inn And Residential Hotel Wilkes-Barre
- Residential Inn
- Host Hotel And Residential