“Very Good BBQ”

Add it.
Maer's BBQ
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I make my own ribs and BBQ and have rarely had good BBQ out somewhere. Went to Maers a couple weeks ago and it was very good. Check it out!

There are newer reviews for Maer's BBQ

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Who would have thunk it? Am in town for an audit and found this place around the corner. Excellent BBQ. Got the sampler, brisket, pulled pork and fall off the bones ribs. All great and juicy. sauce is not needed but they do bring out a spicy and a sweet. Both are very good. Little disappointed in the sides. their baked beans are not beans that i like but more like pinto beans which is a texas thing. slaw was vineagar based but had good taste. other than the meat the homemade chips are outstanding. make for a great appetizer or part of the meal. will be going back soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We are from the pork BBQ capital of the world in eastern north carolina. My wife moved up here for work and we went to this place right downstairs from us late one night for a quick sandwich. The pork BBQ is as good as the best from back home and their homemade sauce is unique and very special. On another visit, I had the brisket and it was equally good. The chips are great and my wife ate all her fries, quite a feat given the serving size. We will be back for sure. I want to take a bottle of sauce back home.

1  Thank jt1163
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We ate at the new WB BBQ place last week and were so pleasantly surprised. The ribs were fantastic. The BBQ quesadilla was yummy as was the BBQ sandwich. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank PennsylvaniaPaki