“Fresh fish, great service, excellent value”
Review of Mizu Sushi

Mizu Sushi
Ranked #28 of 287 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I returned to the Mizu Sushi in Wilkes-Barre PA (near the Township Marketplace) during late February 2014 – we remembered the great meal we’d had there while travelling the previous Spring. A year of mellowing did not degrade the excellent quality of service, food, and the overall value we received at the Mizu Sushi. We asked for and were seated at the sushi bar, where we ordered one of the sushi dinners for two: we shared 12 pieces of maki sushi, 16 generous pieces of nigiri sushi, plus soup, salad, and drinks – for less than $40, including a generous tip. Mizu Sushi is a hibachi and sushi restaurant - we go for the sushi and we will be back!

1  Thank GeezersOnTheGo-123

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We ordered our favorite Asian dishes and picked them up. We were pleasantly surprised to see healthy preparations and healthy portions...enough for 2 meals!

1  Thank Carolyn R
Reviewed January 6, 2014

great udon noodle in their Tempura seafood soup. They forgot to cook (heat) my chocolate lava cake. It was almost frozen

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was staying in the nearby hotel and came here for dinner. The atmosphere was nice, well decorated and good music. The sushi came out fast and was great tasting. I really liked the dragon roll!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Excellent hibachi food - great sushi according to my family (I dont eat sushi). Comparable pricing to others. Definitely one of my favorites!