“Good Show!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food was excellent and atmosphere was awesome. The hibachi seating turned strangers to new friends.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our dinners were very good and we were seated with a lively group of diners. The chef put on a great show and there was an abundance of food. I loved the fried rice, noodles and my chicken/salmon grill. The saki flowed and everyone had a fun evening.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Nothing bugs me more than someone pretending to be something they are not.
Start with iceberg lettuce salad with some sort of ginger dressing followed by a lame, faux 'Japanese' chef who is as uncomfortable trying to be funny as we were uncomfortably pretend to be entertained. As he repeatedly sneezed into his sleeve, the raw chicken was scooped, cooked and served with same utensils and then put on my plate, I hoped the soy sauce bath killed some of the salmonella and cold virus. After pointing this out to the husband and wife managers, their english became worse and spoke in chinese in front of me, obviously mocking my concerns.
Mizu is a 'Japanese' Hibachi/ sushi restaurant owned and run by rude Chinese people who portray themselves to be Japanese and should be trained to safely handle food.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is the place I take anyone to introduce them to sushi, just have them try the lobster roll (lobster tempura and a soy paper) and they'll fall in love. In fact, they'll use soy paper for just about any roll if you want so start there and slowly introduce them to the rest!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Hands down one of the best Japanese restaurants in this area! It doesn't matter whether you eat at the Hibachi Tables -or- if you eat at the Sushi Bar! BOTH experiences are very entertaining!

Tip #1: If you do eat at the Sushi Bar, ask to be seated near the Chef's that creat the sushi dishes! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Their attention to detail when plating the dishes is beyond exceptional.

Tip#2: Order a couple special rolls -- the volcano and the Mizu are our favortites and I believe will soon become yours, too! Don't be afraid to try them all -- we have yet to be disappointed in all the times we've visited this restaurant!

1  Thank NancyAllan