“Special Occasions”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 276 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House at Mohegan Sun serves up exceptional service & sizzling taste. Our signature steaks are seared to perfection at 1,800° & topped with fresh butter so they sizzle all the way to your table. Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris & treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between. From our humble beginnings on Broad Street in New Orleans to our current position as the world's largest fine dining company, Ruth's Chris Steak House has come quite a long way in its first four decades. In 2010, we celebrated our 45th anniversary, & we consider it a celebration of the life of a woman who broke the mold - our founder, Ruth Fertel. COME JOIN US & EXPERIENCE PERFECTION YOURSELF!!
Duryea
“Special Occasions”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We eat at Ruth Chris a few times a year, it's pricey but for special occasions it's the best. Surf and turf is our favorite. Service is excelent and food is the best lobster tail and filet mignon.

• Visited January 2014

Liberty, New York
“Ruth's Chris”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've been to many steak houses, and have had many steaks in various restaurants from NYC to California. Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs was a very nice experience. The service was great and inviting. The atmosphere was not a typical NYC 4 star steak house, but my wife and I found it very appeasing and down to earth. Our steaks and meal was what I expect from a four star steak house.

• Visited February 2014
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Ruth's Chris Restaurant Rocks”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs has some wonderful restaurants. The Casino is a casino. BUT the restaurants make the trip worthwhile. The half priced appetizer and selected drinks at happy hour in the Bistro at Ruth' Chris are the BEST!!!!! The food is delicious, and the service is excellent. The appetizers are large and at half price quite a good value. The atmosphere is upscale, a nice, relaxing, smoke free experience.
The valet parking is seamless.
I have been there many times, and will continue to enjoy it. It is the best.

Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
“Mistake for dinner”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to the restaurant to celebrate my birthday. The service was hit and miss, the food followed the same pattern. We had the calamari as an appetizer and it was excellent, the sweet Thai sauce was perfect. I ordered a wedge salad, the server presented the salad to the table next to our table, when told by the guests, they never ordered it he proceeded to our table and tried to service the same salad to me. He was surprised when I requested he bring a new one. I told our waiter about this and got no response from him or an apology.
My ribeye was very good, my wife's Salmon was very nicely nicely done. The Lyonnaise potatoes were burned to crisp and ice cold. Very disappointed by that.

We were nicely dressed and were saddened to be seated neat to people in sweats and t-shirts.

Not our normal Ruth Chris experience.

Visited February 2014
NY
“Great food, mediocre service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Booked a reservation for this restaurant very last minute. While waiting for our table, we sat by the bar. There was live music that night. Food was great- salad & side dishes are big portions. Service was mediocre. Took a while for the food to come out. One of us got the wrong steak, but ended up not saying anything because it would take another 20 minutes to change the order. Once we pointed out the mistake, the manager came by to apologize.

• Visited February 2014