“Disappointing...won't be back”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 289 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House at Mohegan Sun serves up exceptional service & sizzling taste. Our signature steaks are seared to perfection at 1,800° & topped with fresh butter so they sizzle all the way to your table. Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris & treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between. From our humble beginnings on Broad Street in New Orleans to our current position as the world's largest fine dining company, Ruth's Chris Steak House has come quite a long way in its first four decades. In 2010, we celebrated our 45th anniversary, & we consider it a celebration of the life of a woman who broke the mold - our founder, Ruth Fertel. COME JOIN US & EXPERIENCE PERFECTION YOURSELF!!
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Came to the casino for a night out with my husband. We picked Ruth Chris as we knew we'd get a good meal though pricey. My husband got the $54 bone in rib-eye. When he was struggling to chew it and looked sad, I asked him to send it back. My husband has sampled rib-eyes from coast to coast, and this was one of the worst. He asked to replace it with the salmon which was "okay".
My filet was lovely, but the experience was soured already since he ate in a rush because I was done.

2  Thank Waterlily741

Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I was not impressed by much here. The staff seems preoccupied, the food was adequate at best and the cocktails were safe. I wish they were more unique or had something impressive other than prices.

2  Thank NomNomNom3
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We've eaten at Mohegan Sun's Ruth's Chris 5 or 6 times and the latest visit was what we expected...excellent. The online reservation system is very good and special requests are followed to the T. Food is always hot and prepared as ordered. The New York Strip and Filet are our favorites. Sides are for 2 people.

2  Thank OCC04
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food is always consistently good here, but it is not a good value at all. For the price, the food should be great and the portion sizes should be larger.

1  Thank MayAnn12
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had the Filet Mignon at this restaurant, and I must say it was the best steak I've ever eaten. The Steak was cooked to perfection with lots of flavor, and tender enough to cut with a dull knife! The menu is Ala-Carte, and all side dishes are at an extra cost, and very large. The wait staff is very attentive, and seem to appear when you need them. We will visit this restaurant again, and again in the near future. You may spend more than you want to at this restaurant, but if you love Steak, you won't care! The Steaks are that good!