“Great atmosphere!”

Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 284 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I visit here frequently and found the food is consistantly good. The decor is welcoming and unique and the wait staff are professional and on the ball! I've had the salads but my favorite is the baked ziti. I'm not sure if it's the little dish they put it into or what but I always enjoy it.

There are newer reviews for Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Our experience at the Rustic Kitchen's Live Dinner Show hosted by Kate Gabriele was wonderful.She is personable and takes you step by step through the fabulous dinner we were served. The wait staff was efficient and friendly and they clearly wanted to make sure our experience was the best.
Our dinner started off with a chilled honeydew gazpacho with spicy, tequila-marinated grilled shrimp paired with a delightful Murphy Goode wine. Followed by grill braised short ribs which are dry rubbed with coffee & chiles and finished with a tangy Root beer BBQ sauce, cornbread and grilled asparagus. For desert we enjoyed a berry filled angle cake.
Kate made it look so easy - we will be trying it at home real soon!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

If you have to eat at the casino, this is probably your best bet

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Food and drinks were great. Would go back again. Macroni and cheese was very nice.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

In town on business and the last time here, someone at my hotel was raving about the place, so decided to give it a try. Visited on a Monday evening. Not busy at all, so seated right away and quickly had drink order taken. Ordered the salmon and while it was good, $24 for some bread and cheese dip (quite good), no salad, a piece of salmon, potatoes and sauteed spinich seems like a bit much.

My hotel offered coupons for second meal 1/2 price, so that may be a plus for two people. As a single, only got 10% off, but it helped. I'm not really a casino person, so doubt if I'd come back again just for the restaurant.