“Great Food & Great outdoor patio”

Cork Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 277 Restaurants in Wilkes-Barre
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Wilkes-Barre
“Great Food & Great outdoor patio”
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We brought our whole family to Cork on a recent Friday night and sat out on the beautiful patio. The food and atmosphere were both outstanding. They have something for everyone. Big steaks for my husband, great fresh tuna for me and burgers and pasta for the kids. I was also impressed that everything was so affordable. It's definitely a place we'll visit frequently.

3 Thank MunchiesEat

NY
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed April 5, 2009

Over the top food and service. Very comfortable experience. From out of town and used tripadvisor.com. Aware of and sensitive to a gluten free dietary need.

2 Thank Gidney
Wilkes-Barre, pa
“Love Cork in WB”
Reviewed October 2, 2008

Definitely love this restaurant. Convenient location in downtown Wilkes-Barre, great martini list and great homemade gnocchi. Also love the Ahi Tuna and the Seafood Risotto. Have been there several times and everything is always excellent. They also have a large wine list with lots of wines by the glass and wine flights. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

2 Thank foodiegirlie
pennsylvania
“My favorite Wilkes-Barre restaurant”
Reviewed August 23, 2008

Cork was recommended to me by a colleague. My husband and I took his parents there for their anniversary. It's a very quaint restaurants with 2 floors, an upstairs formal dining room and a more casual downstairs bar with table seating. They also have a beautiful outdoor patio where we had cocktails before dinner.
Would highly recommend the Seafood Risotto and the Veal Saltimbocca. They were both outstanding, as was the Grilled Vegetable Tower appetizers. Also, my in-laws pasta portions were huge and they loved them! We also enjoyed the wine list and the martinis we had on the patio before dinner. We highly recommend this place.

2 Thank ddriscoll