Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
Comfort Inn & Suites(Wilkes-Barre)
$84
$101
AscendHotels
Mohegan Sun Pocono(Wilkes-Barre)
$143
Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
$60
Red Roof
$99
TripAdvisor
All reviewstgif restaurantair conditioneryogurtnice roomcontinental breakfastratesmattresseswilkes
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel with a TGIF INSIDE. Cool atmosphere! The room was very clean and they already haas air condition going. The staff was nice and helpful

• Stayed: July 2012
Quality_Inn_WB_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive comments about the hotel and staff!! We are very guest service minded and it seems we made that focus apparent during your stay.

We look forward to your next visit with us when your travel plans bring you back to Wilkes-Barre!!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Wilkes Barre and had a great experience. My room was on the inside of the hotel, near their courtyard. My room was quiet, nicely furnished and most importantly, it was very clean. The woman that checked me in was named Abby. She was very friendly and helpful. Turns out, she is the hotel's desk supervisor. She then called my room to see if there was anything the hotel could offer to make me more comfortable. This hotel is really on the ball when it comes to service!!!

I used to stay at the Hampton Inn or the Hilton Garden Inn when I would go to Wilkes Barre, but never again after my great stay at the Quality Inn!! Great job Abby!

Room Tip: rooms in the courtyard are very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank you very much for staying at the Quality Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre and for posting such nice comments. I have shared your comments with the hotel staff, esp. Abby. We look forward to seeing you at our hotel again!!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

After reading some of the reviews we were a bit apprehensive of booking at this hotel, but we were in town for a wedding and many hotels were booked. I took a chance and am glad I did. The rooms are not 5 star quality by any means, but they are clean and comfortable. I had read a review on how guests need to use the pool in the hotel next door. This is true; however the hotel was literally right out the door of our room. Upon check we received a call from the front desk asking if there was anything they could do to make our stay more comfortable. (This is the first time ever in any of my travel excursions that a hotel staff took time to call the guest room). I was very impressed by this Sveral times we needed more towels and within minutes they were at our room. We attended a wedding locally and were not comfortable driving to the event. The hotel was kind enough to offer shuttle service for us. If you are looking for a hotel with all the whistles and bells associated with decoration this is not it; but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable room with exceptional service, this is a great place. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: take a room in the back of the hotel and you will be within feet of the hotel pool next door. (120's for room numbers)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your positive comments about the Quality Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre. Though the hotel may not have every "bell and whistle", we do strive to provide a high level of service to our hotel guests. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I travel alot now that we are retired. We stopped in Wilkes Barre to see the grandkids and stayed at the Quality Inn. The rooms were very nice and clean. Breakfast was really good, and having TGIFriday's right there on the property ws extremly convient. Best of all, I must say was the level of courtiesness and professionalism from front desk person Sirina. She was very polite and had a great attitude.All and all it was a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Quality_Inn_WB_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice comment and to recognize Sarena!! We look forward to your next stay with us!!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

A little hard to get to but once there the staff make up for the rest (Serena was great with her big smile)
Beds were clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
Would stay there again although caroets and some things couls be updated

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter Restaurant was fun
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Quality_Inn_WB_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

On behalf of Sarena and the entire Staff and Management of the Quality Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre, Thank You for your compliments and for allowing us to serve your lodging needs. We look forward to seeing you again!!