Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$131
$119
Motel 6 Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
$65
Red Roof Inn Wilkes Barre Arena(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
$50
$85
Comfort Inn & Suites(Wilkes-Barre)(Great Value!)
$84
$93
$80
$71
$64
All reviewstgif restaurantair conditioneryogurtnice roomcontinental breakfastratesmattresseswilkes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2012

After reading some of the reviews we were a bit apprehensive of booking at this hotel, but we were in town for a wedding and many hotels were booked. I took a chance and am glad I did. The rooms are not 5 star quality by any means, but they are clean and comfortable. I had read a review on how guests need to use the pool in the hotel next door. This is true; however the hotel was literally right out the door of our room. Upon check we received a call from the front desk asking if there was anything they could do to make our stay more comfortable. (This is the first time ever in any of my travel excursions that a hotel staff took time to call the guest room). I was very impressed by this Sveral times we needed more towels and within minutes they were at our room. We attended a wedding locally and were not comfortable driving to the event. The hotel was kind enough to offer shuttle service for us. If you are looking for a hotel with all the whistles and bells associated with decoration this is not it; but if you are looking for a clean, comfortable room with exceptional service, this is a great place. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: take a room in the back of the hotel and you will be within feet of the hotel pool next door. (120's for room numbers)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 25, 2012

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your positive comments about the Quality Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre. Though the hotel may not have every "bell and whistle", we do strive to provide a high level of service to our hotel guests. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I travel alot now that we are retired. We stopped in Wilkes Barre to see the grandkids and stayed at the Quality Inn. The rooms were very nice and clean. Breakfast was really good, and having TGIFriday's right there on the property ws extremly convient. Best of all, I must say was the level of courtiesness and professionalism from front desk person Sirina. She was very polite and had a great attitude.All and all it was a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Quality_Inn_WB_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice comment and to recognize Sarena!! We look forward to your next stay with us!!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

A little hard to get to but once there the staff make up for the rest (Serena was great with her big smile)
Beds were clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
Would stay there again although caroets and some things couls be updated

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are quieter Restaurant was fun
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Quality_Inn_WB_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

On behalf of Sarena and the entire Staff and Management of the Quality Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre, Thank You for your compliments and for allowing us to serve your lodging needs. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I stayed ,for the second time, at this hotel on March 27, the day before an early morning flight form Avoca.
My room was clean..the internet connection was adequate. Is it the Ritz Carlton?? No, but it doesn't cost what a Ritz costs.
I felt it was a good value for the money and would stay again

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Quality_Inn_WB_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn Wilkes-Barre and for taking the time to write your comments. We look forward to your return when your travel plans bring you back to Wilkes-Barre.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is not a hotel, it is a motel. The pool and workout area are located across the parking lot in the Host Inn (which is very nice, in contrast). The breakfast offerings were standard fair, beds were comfortable (pillows were awful), internet connection free (slightly slow), but rooms, particularly bathrooms, were not clean. Service ranged from average to poor, and requests to have the bathrooms cleaned (removal of brown spots and hair) or additional towels provided (two towels were provided for a family of four) fell on deaf ears. I stay in many public lodging facilities each year, of various quality and price, and I would not return to this Motel, nor recommend it to friends for business or personal use.

Room Tip: Suites are defined as a standard room with one bed and a pull out couch, rather than two beds. Rooms are all outdoors; those facing the interior 'courtyard' are nice if you have children with you and they want to play outdoors.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for writing your review of your stay at our hotel. I realize it has been several months since your review was posted. I am sorry that this response comes so late. Your stay was seemingly a poor example of the type of stay we expect our guests to have. You have my sincere apologies for this.

Feel free to contact me personally, Beth, at 570-824-8901 and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Regards,