“14 Years Later...Still A Great Time”
Review of The Woodlands Inn

The Woodlands Inn
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Wilkes-Barre
Bethlehem
“14 Years Later...Still A Great Time”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

My husband and I had our wedding at the Woodlands 14 years ago and decided to go back last weekend for a night. What a great time we had. The hotel is so clean and beautiful. The jacuzzi is amazing and the service is top notch. We ate dinner in one of the restaruants in the hotel and the food and servie was amazing. I grew up in the area and have been to The Woodlands many times, I know it is a family run resort and I have never been disappointed any time I have visited, be it dinner, the nightclub, or a weekend stay.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
Buffalo NY
Reviewed January 21, 2010

The Woodlands Inn and Resort offers a plesant solution to the hotel chains. The accomodations are 1st class and the staff is eager to assist at all times. The rooms are spacious and clean. The onsite restuarants offer a nice variety and the complementary breakfast is anything but 'the usual'--fresh made omelets, fruit salad, and bagels are just a few of the items avaialable.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank rmwhelan
elmira ny
Reviewed January 17, 2010

An overnight getaway for my wife's birthday.....fantastic.....will be back for our anniversary.

1 Thank jleahcims
lehighvalley
Reviewed January 16, 2010

had a great overnight stay. the people were very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
the room was very nice, clean and had a great bed.
shuttle service to and from casino was great, nice to find they ran early into the morning.
after enjoying a few hours at casino, was able to come back to a great band and night life at the Inn.
ran out of time to go to the pool and spa but looked nice, maybe next time.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank LehighvalleyRon
Luzerne, PA
Reviewed January 5, 2010

If planning to go to the Mohegan Sun Casino during your stay and using the Inn's shuttle service, make sure of the departure/return times before making arrangements for your evening.

1 Thank LuzerneTpet
jordankev
Reviewed December 4, 2009

At the request of the Woodlands I am providing my input. (must have been an automatic response to the survey I took time to complete for them, hmm.)

My wife and I were in town to see a show and checked in but didn't immediately go to our room. When we returned around midnight and began to key the door open, we heard the TV and voices. The key didn't work (thank God) so I returned to the front desk and inquired about the key and informed them that we thought we heard voices in the room. They assured me otherwise, re-keyed to key and sent me on my way. Upon my return my wife was sure she heard someone so we knocked. Sure enough the door was opened by another guest. The result ultimately was being placed in a room at the end of a long hallway which shared a wall with the night club. Take if for what it's worth. Otherwise, it was basically a Red Roof style stay for 3 times the price

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank joneskev
sammaya, Owner at The Woodlands Inn, responded to this review, December 8, 2009
Dear Traveler:

Thank you for your input. We have the "write a review" widget on our website so our customers can share their experience (good or bad). The negative feedback helps us to improve our product.

shavertown, pa
Reviewed December 2, 2009

We live locally but stay here from time to time for a break or this time to attend my 30th High School Reunion. We stayed over on Nov 28, 2009 I checked in early around 3pm, the room ready, request extra key be left for my husband when he arrived. We had streamside room 227. The room was spotless, king bed and bedding was very comfortable, small sofa, bureau, hair dryer, walk in shower which I love, again spotless, good room size and deck. The banquet staff and food was great. We went to Crescenzo’s Brick Oven Eatery & Espresso Bar after the reunion, got there around Midnight and they were still serving food & drinks. We had no issues with noise when we went back to our room around 1:30AM. We will be back in the future!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple