Ramada Whitehall/Allentown
$236
$199
  • Restaurant
$129
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Bed was somewhat comfy, higher than most, which helps my knees.
Took 2 days to get light bulbs changed on lamps by bed
Outside light bleeds through curtains, puts too much light into room to sleep
A/C unit does not cycle - room gets very stuffy
Mgmt did NOT fix door latch problem or otherwise address the issue - MAJOR SECURITY PROBLEM!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I want to say that, I was impressed by the service provided at the Ramada in Whitehall PA. I booked the room for my son and his wife (newly weds) but did not realize that I had to be present during check in. Well needless to say the information came as a surprise and I was 50 miles away. No worries, The CCR was outstanding, she faxed over the paperwork and I faxed the id, card info and the signed release form. She took care of the newlywed, ensured them that all would be fine, and it was.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was a great place.. Very clean rooms big very clean. Staff is exceptional Janine at the front desk was very helpful, I was there with my wife and kids she planned our outtings very nice place to stay. Everyone was friendly and wanted to make sure you had a good stay.. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The staff at this facility were excellent to deal with. Unfortunately, there were several work crew guests that ruined the night for everybody around them. They were loudly cursing & acting belligerent late into the night. I asked maintenance if they could take action & they said they would inform management. One guy in particular was stumbling out of the on-site bar & screaming obscenities when we first were checking in. We should have ran the other way, as he was the same jerk that was the main culprit. These workers had their doors blocked open so that they could party from one room to another. The staff was very kind & apologetic & gave us a 10% discount. I know that they cannot control rude people, but this was very out of control & resulted in a poor night's rest & some concern for our safety. The internet was inoperable as well, even with the lobby computer. The bathtub drain did not work, but the maintenance guy fixed it promptly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I wasn't highly disappointed with this hotel. There was an excessive amount of hair in the hot tub. I did have to clean it out before using it. Other than that our stay wasn't that bad. We were only there over night. Might consider staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple