“Tasty berry chicken salad”
Review of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The service was very good here. The food was fine for was it is. I especially like the seasonal berry salad.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've been to plenty of Perkins and plenty of diners before, but this one was exceptional. The waitstaff were excellent, and the food was superb. My nephew ordered a broiche BLT that was nearly enough for two meals. Their playful children's menu had my children thrilled with a French toast castle and a traditional eggs-toast-and-potatoes breakfast relabeled "The City Slicker." My eggs benedict was the best I have ever had, with the English muffins staying perfectly crispy in spite of the sauce, and even my husband was thrilled with his ham and cheese omelet. It was an extraordinary start to our long day. Our children keep asking to go back!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Perkins has the best Belgian Waffles and the pancakes are super too! The apricot syrup on those buttermilk pancakes--to die for.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Terrific breakfast -- served quick and hot. They have a bakery with fresh pies, muffins, cakes and cookies (all to eat there or take home). Yummy!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

meals are hot.....coffee a little expensive....$2.79 a cup along with a $5 meal....why not just charge like $6.50 and throw the coffee in for some eggs and toast.