“Bravo to Bravo Cucina!!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 95 Restaurants in Whitehall
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Whenever we go to the Allentown area we always make sure to stop at Bravo Cucina for lunch or dinner.It is a chain restaurant that compares to any privately owned Italian restaurant.The service,atmosphere and food is excellent.They cook your food to order,such as, light on the garlic or cook the pasta Al Dente and it comes to you just as you ordered it!! I usually order the Penne Ala Vodka. Unfortunately,on our last visit it was not on the menu.I inquired about it and low and behold,they made it for me!! Their prices are very affordable and the menu has many choices from salads,fish,poultry,pizza,wine menu and a full service bar.I highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion brunch,lunch or dinner.Always fresh food,great service and always worth going.I wish they had one closer to us but it's definitely worth the ride.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have enjoyed lunch at Bravo a number of times. Today I had the Boursin Broccoli and Balsamic Onion Frittata with a side salad. Very good. It comes with bread and a flavored olive oil which I also enjoyed. The food is always fresh and the service is very good. I will be back again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been here for brunch, lunch and dinner. Food is always tasty, service friendly and they give crayons to my daughter to draw on the paper table cloth with.
Great place for a family meal, a little pricey but oh so worth it!
Try their lobster bisque. It's amazing

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have been there for lunch a few times. Service was always good. Food is good, not great but better than most. Overall the experience was good. Tomorrow we go with a party of 10 or more. I'll keep you posted

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have visited Bravos' about once a month for the past five years and are never disappointed. Yes this is chain restaurant but it has the best Italian food in a 25 mile radius. The prices are NOT pricey as stated in another review. They are in line with other moderately upscale restaurants. The food is excellent and the sauces/gravy are great. The only negative aspect is that after five years the fabric on the seat backs in the booths are showing age and wear.