“Bang Bang Shrimp...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Whitehall
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Bang Bang Shrimp...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I went to this BFG once or twice a week for such a long time that I am now on a hiatus from eating there... That is how much I loved their Bang Bang Shrimp and Ahi Tuna.

I still love BFG, but will need to wait a little while longer before heading back...

They were always packed and had pretty good service each time I was there.... I would definitely recommend BFG is you are in the mood, you cannot go wrong.

• Visited January 2013

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for the first time and the food was delicious. Everyone really enjoyed their meal. Place was nice but not very big. It was very full and we had to wait an hour to be seated (didn't know they took reservations) but it ended up being worth the wait. We will definitely be going again.

Andreas, Pennsylvania
“super and gluten free desert!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We only stopped because I had heard that there was a gluten free menu. It was the friday right after valentines day, but the wait was 60+ minutes so we almost left, but managed to grab seats at the bar right away. I'm so glad we stayed. The food was incredible, the service was great, and they were very willing to accomodate my food allergies. I was impressed that the gluten free menu had more than just salad on it, and they even have 2 deserts available. It was a bit pricey for us, but well worth it.

• Visited February 2013
Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
“What ever happened to real food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

A party of 5 went out Saturday night. We decided to eat at the Bonefish Grill in Whitehall Pa. We all ordered 5 different appetizers, 5 different main courses, and 5 different desserts. We all agreed the food tasted like cardboard. It was horrible.

• Visited February 2013
Salem, Virginia
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I like the Bonefish restaurants in general and try to visit them whenever I get the chance. This is one of the better run locations that I have visited. The server was very attentive, making sure I got my second glass of wine while still on Happy Hour prices. The mussels appetizer was great! Their bread was excellent. I tried the lobster tails and they were not the best choice for Bonefish. I recommend staying with the fish dishes.