“good, quick easy meal!”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #12 of 17 Restaurants in White Oak
Reviewed January 3, 2018

very quick and convenient and a great price! My son eats there all the time! I filled his stocking for Christmas and he was so happy1

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

I didnt think this would be that good. But before I formed that opinion, I went and got one. This is an amazing pizza. The run the cheese in the crust. The flavor is really great. I would go try this before I said it wouldnt be good....

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed February 18, 2015

what else can I say this is for anyone who thinks speghetti-o's is a good meal. Hot and fast but lacks flavor

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed December 19, 2014

This place is Okay. It's only $5 dollars like the other reviewer said so what are you expecting? If you don't have much money on you like me sometimes, come here. If you can afford the $10-$11 Pizza Hut mutli topping deals then I suggest you go there or head over to Pizza Bianca in White Oak. Again, this place is OK but for the price and the wait of 30+ minutes (So much for hot and fast), I won't come here often.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

The title says it all you get what you pay it's a $5.00 pizza as good as can be expected.
It's just a little caesars people..

1  Thank Ds412