“A nice surprise”

Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in White Haven
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Parked outside restaurant reading reviews. Saw all good. Had lunch Very nice quiet restaurant. Excellent food and prices.

2  Thank Roger S
There are newer reviews for Feed Mill

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I stopped at this delightful gem this past weekend. It is a cute little place with only ten tables. Thus service was excellent - quick but not pushy, friendly and informed. I had a lobster bisque as an appetizer that was just perfect, while my wife had the coconut shrimp that delicious. I had the veal oscar that is among the best ever and my wife loved the beef tournedos that she said she could cut with her fork. We split a homemade chocolate chip pie that was scrumptious.

The menu was imaginative with something for every taste. Being from the "big city," we were very pleasantly surprised at the extremely reasonable prices. Given the quality of the food, it is a real bargain.

As anyone who spends any time in he Poconos knows, the are very few really good restaurants in the mountains. For the most part, dead average passes off as good. This place, however, really raises the bar. It would be a real find in the heart of Philly and is clearly one of the best in the Pocono area.

2  Thank Thomas J
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The food is always extremely good. Service is great. Would definitely recommend. Intimate and quite.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

A few of my friends and I had lunch. Good selection of sandwiches served with fries and coleslaw. Ruben, Rachel, burgers, and one at our table tried the fried boloney sandwich which was also very good. Basket of chicken fingers had 5 pieces and fries, coleslaw. Nice size chef salad, very fresh.
Small resturant with a cozy feel. Good service, friendly waitress, reasonable lunch prices!

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We entered the quaint and quiet restaurant which housed about 10 tables. Exposed brick wall and open beamed ceilings made this a very cozy atmosphere. Our almond encrusted duck tenders with raspberry dipping sauce was about one of the best things I've ever tasted. My lobster tail special with 4 sea scallops and 3 Stuffed shrimp was broiled in butter, plain but sometimes less is good when it comes to seafood. My mates prime rib special with crab scampi was a bit undercooked but we prefer too rare over too done. Salads were included with warm toasty bread. We shared the bourbon walnut chocolate chip pie, a real hit for us non-dessert eaters. Long island iced teas were just ok. At $86 dollars not a bad deal! We will return with friends since it was a great place to dine and chat!