“Country style food”
Review of Sitko's Barn - CLOSED

Sitko's Barn
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The old barn has been restored and the restaurant and banquet hall is a good place to meet friends or have a family get together. The food was ready upon our arrival and the place was clean. It was nice to be able to socialize after my grand mothers funeral

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is charming with a country farmhouse atmosphere. I had the broaster chicken which was fresh, hot and yummy. Chocolate milkshake was delicious. The waitress was friendly and welcoming. Will definitely return. I must also ask what the picture is for this restaurant? I don't get it.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have been to Sitko's Barn a few times for dinner. It was never crowded when we were there. The food selections are good. The waitress was attentive. The food is basic. Meat, potatoes and vegetables. Dessert is offered and good. If you are looking for fancy feasts, this is not the place for you. If you just want good basic country fare, give Sitko's Barn a try. What's with the picture? I don't know what that brown thing is supposed to be.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great breakfast one of the best around. Beats chain. Theme atmosphere makes you feel like home. A place worth the stop. Great pricing. Must go.

1  Thank JacquelineH821
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to Sitko's Barn for lunch and for dinner. The food and the service were very good and the prices very reasonable. Saturday night was very busy, but the service was excellent. I had home made stuffed peppers that were as good as those my wife makes. Cold, cold beer and other nice homey touches. Aunt Bea's homemade apple pie is to die for.

1  Thank FrankColorado