“Great food awesome owner”
Review of The Ugly Mug - CLOSED

The Ugly Mug
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Mug is under new management as of September 2013. The new owners are great, they put customer satisfaction first.The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is comfortable.
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stopped on our way home to eat. Staff and owner really nice, sandwiches were great and so were the home cut fries. Check it out

1  Thank JenBrooks

Reviewed June 23, 2014

When I accidentally left a souvenir at the table the owner personally got in his truck and tracked me and my friends down in order to return it and only asked for us to have a nice day in return. Other than that the food took a while to come out, but was very good when it did. Everybody had a great time.

1  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were hoping for a good meal based on the reviews about the new management. Unfortunately we were very disappointed. Food took a long time to come out and when it did appear it was mediocre at best. Will not go back

Christina D, Owner at The Ugly Mug, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

im sorry your expiernce was un pleasant. however i need more info to check into what happened .as you can see all other reviews are complimentry and this is what i strive for. we always ask if the customers are satisifed and it was not brought to my attention about your discomfort. if you read this please email me at chsfox123@gmail.com and fill me in with more detail. thank you charlie fox

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We went to the Ugly Mug while camping in White Haven for my birthday in April. It had a real local feel while remaining very welcoming to visitors.

If you are looking for some good company, an authentic White Haven experience and excellent drinks, this is the place to go!

1  Thank Grace N
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Stopped in the Ugly Mug for lunch over the weekend and had a great meal. The restaurant has been renovated and is warm and inviting. We sat at the bar and talked to Charlie, the owner and his staff, Lauren and Christina. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and the food was fabulous. We had such a good experience that we were actually planning to go back on Sunday, but didn't quite make it. Hats off to Charlie for his unique decorating style and a shout out to Lauren and Christina. Looking forward to getting back there when I'm in the area again!

1  Thank EDM117