“Fantastic!”

Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in White Haven
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My daughter and I had a fllet mignon, each and my husband and son had a New York strip steak each. The steaks were excellent. A very cute place with a snow motif. A little out of the way but worth it. I got a "black and blue" topping on my steak that was outstanding and made it, honestly, the best steak I ever had. It was a combination of cheeses, and garlic broiled to perfection. Great, fast service. Glad we went there.

1  Thank David R

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best place to eat in the white haven area.. Very friendly staff. Awesome special. Anytime your in the poconos this is a must eat.

1  Thank Blueseminole
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Mike and Tom made us feel very warm and welcomed during our mid-week getaway. The food quality and quantity were amazing and delicious. A true jem to those of us who are tired of corporate food chains that are killing our economy and our neighbors. Thank you for providing us with a great meal and intelligent and rousing conversation. We will be back again to visit!

1  Thank Sailorvampire24
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We frequent charlie weavers, our favorite night of the week to go to dine is Thursdays. We always have excellent service and our waitress is very knowledgeable of the menu and always on top of her service. The filet or rack of rib is always the Thursday special and its always such an amazing plate of food and the steak is always cooked perfect! The atmosphere is pleasant and our service is always top notch on Thursdays. Its nice to have such a charming place to go to when we want good food drinks and service. Keep up the good good the the staff at Charlie Weavers!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Staying in New Haven for a ski trip, decided this restaurant looked like a decent bet between quality and quantity. My meal, barbecue chicken, wasn't horrible, but was rather dry and flavorless (I had to request for barbecue sauce). My wife's pasta dish was overcooked, and not particularly flavorful. Regarding service, it's clear the restaurant desperately needs more servers based on the amount of signs posted throughout the restaurant. That said, our waitress wasn't very attentive to us, and we had to actually get up and ask for the barbecue sauce. She was very overworked. Overall, I'd probably pick a "chain" restaurant over this, or check another local restaurant out should we visit it again.