“Good food w/o pinching your wallet”
Review of Forks Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Forks Family Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stamford, Connecticut
“Good food w/o pinching your wallet”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

loved the food and the ambience. Plenty of options from greek to american. portions are generous and we couldn't get to dessert!! this was recommended to us by the hotel staff at Holiday Inn express nearby and what a good recommendation it was. The Ch Marsala I had for lunch was really succulent and tasty and we would love to go back. The service was attentive without being intrusive and we had a good time.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Kaustav M

White Haven, Pennsylvania
“Never disappoints!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We try to get here every week. The food is always great, very consistent . The prices are very reasonalbe and the drink prices are the cheapest around. They give you a lot of food and it is fresh. The owner George is wonderful!! We usually eat at the bar, unless we have people with us Mary the hostess is always so friendly!. Rob the bartender is great and the stand ins are good also. They treat you like family. The burgers, chic , GF Penne pasta with Shrimp and Vodka sauce is excellent. Shrimp are big and not dry. Highly recommend. This is one of our favorite places. And best of all I can eat Gluten Free!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JY2eaRS91
USA
“Amazing again! This is one of our favorite places...”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We went for dinner and I had the Greek chicken with a Greek salad! The chicken seasoned perfectly and was so delicious! It was moist and juicy and not overcooked like some places. I think this is my new favorite dish! The salad was delicious too - very fresh and tasty!

My husband who is now vegetarian had a vegetable panini - sandwich and said it was one of the best he's had. He also had the Greek salad.

For dessert, I had the homemade rice pudding and my husband had the homemade carrot cake. Both were so good - we shared! My son had grilled cheese and french fries. He ate everything so I know he like it!

Another wonderful dinner at Forks Family Restaurant! The service is always fast and good. The waitress we had really took care of us and served us our drinks and bread right away. She was very friendly and attentive to us.

We love eating here - it is great place for a family dinner! The restaurant is clean and very inviting. I would recommend this as one of the best restaurants in the area! The prices are great and you get a lot of quality homemade type of food for the $. It is one of our favorite places! We L-o-v-e it!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank VacationTrips
Patchogue, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not great!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

can't really tell you about the food. waited 20 minutes, no drink order, no bread, absolutely nothing. Ending up walking out and going to the Powerhouse Eatery. The Powerhouse was wonderful, second time there. Really wanted to try Fork's, but me and my boyfriend and 2 other couples walked out at the same time. We spoke to a couple who was waiting for their check and they advised us not to wait, food not worth the wait. There was enough staff but no service, sorry to report this was not a nice place.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank barbisep
Drums, Pennsylvania
“Nice to see a new establishment”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a clean dining experience, food is good and owner is friendly and ready to please. Menu seems limited but offers good choices. Drinks are a little pricey but not bad! They can get crowded on the weekends so make reservations!

• Visited April 2014