We just returned from Mountain Laurel resort and Spa last week. felt like we were in a time machine. Irisheyes' review was dead on with their positive and negative review so I won't repeat. We stayed in the same type of room and the pics in their review were what mine would be.
Just a few extra things. The horse stable owner and employees are wonderful and the most friendly people we have ever encountered.
Make sure to go to staff vs. guest vollyball and cookout on thursdays!!
Old fashion fun, horseshoes, bocci, swimming, archery, lots of books and games to borrow. Fantastic family time!
First page of binder is super tacky and needs to be reworded and shortened.
They also seem to nickle and dime you, charge 0.95 for roll of tp??? and most of the games are broken but have no sign to let you know. sign in game room No refunds no exceptions!
Breakfast buffet was excellent.
All in all if you want a truely quiet and relaxing vacation this is your place.
Would I come back? Maybe. Kids really liked it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Mountain Laurel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Laurel Resort And Spa
- Mountain Laurel Hotel White Haven
- Mountain Laurel White Haven
- Mountain Laurel Resort Spa