Econo Lodge
$57
$54
$119
Fairfield Inn
Clarion Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$89
ClarionHotels
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$99
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$63
$58
All reviewscontinental breakfastpittsburghcranberrytvtilepros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Got lost on the way to the motel (my fault) and was pleasantly directed by phone by the woman at registration. Once we arrived we were delighted by the clean, quiet room and surrounding amenities--(easy entry, laundry, fitness room). The rate was 75 per night during Memorial Day weekend. The location is just off the interstate and close to Pittsburgh. We will stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This was an America's Best property that changed about 1 1/2 yrs. ago. Excellent access to 3 interstate highways, 15 minutes to downtown pittsburgh. Comfortable modern rooms, just not a luxury hotel. basic complimentary breakfast. Rate was $72 per night. Oddly, every time I have stayed there my car alarm fob doesn't work very well ( could be that huge cell tower at the edge of the parking lot) but it has caused me great frustration and worry - can i get into my car and will the alarm ever shut off? This is what will stop me from staying again...

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2011

We have stayed in this motel many times over the past two years. We saw it go from an America's Best Value to an Econolodge. Each visit saw more improvements to the physical appearance of the building and lobby. Unfortunately the customer service has declined. On a recent visit we asked to check in at 2 pm. The desk clerk absolutely refused saying we had to wait until 3pm. Unfortunately his explanation as to why the rigidity was not understandable to me. The parking lot was pretty much empty and he admitted that the room was clean. I didn't even want to go to the room, just get my key and take care of checking in.
The prices have continued to go up and the amenties are pretty basic. No coffee maker in the room. No night light. Toilet handle had to be jiggled whenever we used it. Recliner in the room was in poor condition. Guest card left us outside and walking around the building to get back into our room.
We'll look elsewhere next visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Angie T
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Arrived late to this motel....almost at midnight with my son (it was too late to show up at my parents home). I have never stayed at an Econo Lodge before and was not expecting much.

I did note there is a small sign that indicates the office location but you have to enter a door in order to see the actual office. It could be challenging for some. Check in was easy. I was pleasantly surprised by how clean the corridors were, the room was clean with new beds, linens, bathrooms...fridge, microwave...quite comfortable. Office personnel were friendly. We elected to walk down the hill to breakfast at Kings. On the outside, things were not as fresh in appearance due to the fact they are refurbishing the motel. The only bad thing I had to say is I do not like to see cigarette butts on the ground near entryways...there were far too many but I somehow think this may be related to contractors who were working on the property.

As others have indicated, Soergel's Orchard is a great place to visit down the hill from the motel!!!! Great produce, Amish furniture, etc.

I would stay here again short term but not for longer than one night.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I stayed one night with 2 kids. Room was clean and decent, including fridge, micro and TV. Breakfast was good and my kids loved it: there were waffles, donuts, cereal, freah fruit and more.
However, the place is still under renovations:the corridors and outside are messy; Arriving after dark, it was hard to find the entrance, since there are many doors and no one bothered to put a sign. the breakfast area is too small and our airconditioner did not work.
The staff was polite.
For 90 dollars I expect more. for 50 dollars I would think it's good value.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family