“We'd Forgotten How Good Atria's Was & Still Is!”
Review of Atria's Restaurant - CLOSED

Atria's Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bradford Rd.
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The North Hills of Pittsburgh is filled with restaurants.....everything from fast food to upscale.
Because of this, it had been year's since my wife & had been to Atria's, even though we live fairly close by.

We arrived at 6 PM. Good thing that we had made reservations, because the placed was PACKED!
In any event, I had forgotten how good Atria's was and still is!

Nice interior decor, good service & very good food.

I had their gourmet cheese burger; my wife had one of their specials, which was a seafood pasta dish.
For an appetizer I had a cup of the New England Clam Chowder & she had their Lobster Bisque.

From the soup to the bread to the entrees, everything was excellent!

Although we like to go to new restaurants, we both made a mental note to come back in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Agree with most of the other reviews. Chicken Tortilla soup and meatloaf was great. As was the first-timer nachos sample; a nice surprise.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

great menu! good service! we've had birthday parties and showers at this location and have had a wonderful time.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

I love their Octoberfest. You don't find that at many restaurants.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Highly recommended! I had the braized potroast that was very good. My wife had the chickem madriea which she loved. The food was fresh and staff was friendly.