“No air conditioning”

Patron Mexican Grill
Ranked #8 of 74 Restaurants in Wexford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Hot Sunday night dinner with guests and no air, UGH. Colorful joint, typical Mexican restaurant. We had a table & waitress had an attitude because I complained about the lack of coolness. Food was fine, we didn't order drinks as it was hot and stuffy so just drank lots of ice water. When we called for reservations we should have been told at that time the air didn't work as we would have chosen another place and saved this restaurant for another time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

It is hard to get real mexican food here in Pittsburgh. We tried this place twice an it just didn't cut it. Being from California is is hard to find fresh mex that I am used to.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I heard about this restaurant from a friend that told me we had to eat here. So I decided to give it a try after visiting multiple Mexican restaurants around that were terrible! I was not disappointed at all by Patrons! They Have the best Mexican I have had in this entire area. The food here is super tasty and come in nice size portions! I've been here at least 5 or six times and never once was disappointed! You must try this place if you love Mexican food! The margaritas here are also awesome they don't skimp on the alcohol either! Judging by the athletes photos plastered all over the walls i numerous times they as well must know something's awesome about this Mexican restaurant to! Cannot wait to go back for more! If there were any down fall at all about this place it would be sometimes it can be a tad noisy but I cant thin\k of any Mexican restaurant I have been to that wasn't noisy! Just try it you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Live nearby and come here several times a year for dinner or lunch. Food is always good and waitstaff very attentive and busy. Like the atmosphere and the vividly painted tables and chairs. It does get noisy sometimes.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

It is absolutely the BEST Mexican food in the city! I have tried a lot of things on the menu, and everything I've tried has been delicious! It's far from my house, but it's worth the drive! I have friends that live an hour away from the restaurant and they eat there every weekend. It's just that good.

When it's someone in my family's birthday and they choose a place to go to dinner, everyone ALWAYS chooses Patron's. They celebrate your birthday by banging lots of pots and pans and blowing horns, it's a great time! They also sing and give you a dessert to share. It's a very affordable place to eat and is sure to be a favorite!

My typical meal is the Chicken Chimichungas, taquito appetizer, and the chips with Queso sauce! YUM!!!!!