“Excellent Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 724 934 2110
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Lunch was excellent. Had the roasted turkey sandwich with fruit. It was very tasty. The BLT and salmon salad are also very good choices. Portions were just right and I was happy to see you can substitute fruit instead of fries without an up charge. Service was fast and attentive. Love the reclaimed/distressed wood on the wall and the backlit Bonnie and Clyde metal cutout on the wall. Great experience...will return. (Doesn't hurt that there is a frozen yogurt place a few doors down!)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I can say this is some of the best food I've ever eaten, not to mention friendly and efficient staff. When I went I tried the Chicken Picatta entree and the Chicken Pesto sandwich. Both times I ordered a cup of wedding soup with iced tea. Each meal, with tip, was under $20 for lunch, and the one time they had me in and out in a half hour because I needed to be back to work.

The wedding soup has cheese shaved right on top with the soup that melts into it, and the brocolini served with the chicken was cooked just right, with just enough garlic. The chicken was tender, moist, and a perfect balance of flavors with the white wine and lemon.

The pesto chicken sandwich was also moist, and the flavor balance of the peppers and tomatoes, and the pesto and mozzarella was great. The brioche was a nice balance for the sandwich, and it kept all the toppings in one place.

The servers were great, and both people I had were so pleasant, nothing but helpful, and ready with menu suggestions and drink pairings. As someone who works in customer service, I was thoroughly impressed with them!!

I can say this is a place I will frequently visit for as long as I work out there, as well as a destination place for dinner!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Sizable bar that fills at happy hour. Many different beers and top shelf liquors. Everything on there menu is good. Appetizers are outstanding. Wait staff could not be nicer. Really nice in the dining area in winter months with the fireplaces going.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Fun place with a good menu. The wait staff are friendly and anxious to please. The 6 oz meatball with sauce and shaved parm was great. It was served with a side of ricotta and salad for 9.99.

1  Thank phallolane
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stopped over at Bonnie & Clyde's for a work dinner. We shared the mussels diablo and the anti-pasta to start. Great food! The sauce was amazing and the mussels were tender. The anti-pasta was a great assortment of meats, cheeses, and veggies.

I had the horseradish crusted 16oz pork chop. I swear they brought the entire pig to the table. This was a hearty and flavorful dish that really did the job!

Our server was fun and really spent time "getting to know" us. He made it a personal experience.

1  Thank akadad