“Exceeded Expectations!”

Description: 724 934 2110
Pittsburgh
“Exceeded Expectations!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This location has had 3 or 4 different restaurants in the last several years but had not tried the latest so we gave it a shot one weekday evening. The 1920ish white limo marks the spot and the inside is relatively modern and bright considering the theme. Our service was very good and they had a good wine and beer list. One of us had a large dinner salad with excellent salmon on top ad the other had chicken Marsala. Both were very good and we plan to visit again!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Funcruzer

“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

There have been several eateries in this location and I didn't feel any rush to try out the latest. I did like the vintage car out front. One day we were looking for somewhere for lunch and thought why not...what a nice surprise. I got a delicious chicken marsala and my hubby got a burger with...get this...a pierogi on it!! The staff was friendly and didn't mind taking "special requests." We will definitely go back and take the kids with us next time!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank BoyzMa
pittsburgh
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I have now been to Bonnie and Clyde's three times. The food is fantastic, I haven't had anything that I didn't like. Still going back to keep trying burger's to find out which one I like the best.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TheChef_Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Always a good meal and friendly staff.”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We go to B&C quite often both as a couple and with family. The meals are always very good and the staff & bartenders are very friendly. It's great to have a place in the neighborhood to go back again and again.

1 Thank ChristineW88
Pittsburgh
“Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Restaurants come and go at this particular location, so we dined with an open mind and without high expectations. We were pleasantly surprised. The food was quite good. The menu had many options and I had a difficult time making up my mind as to what to order. The waiter was a great help. He directed us to a daily special that turned out to be delicious. The steak was tasty and the blue chees orzo was so warm, velvety and comforting. I would go back just for that orzo. The special also included fried brussel sprouts. Who would guess they could be so good. The waiter told me I'd love them....and he was right again. I would definately go back. I hope this one stays around longer than the previous occupants! Definately worth a try!

• Visited June 2012